Sunday, April 15, 2012

New Bar~ Harry's

14.04.12 Saturday.

Photobucket



Finally i had my OFF DAY after so long!!!!
Happy max!!! Met XueWen in the afternoon.
Went to bugis to look for my shoes but in the end it's just a wasted trip:(
After that head to orchard. Somerset, Cine! walk around flea~
but in the end still can't find.
In the end bought something for my friend.(someone's birthday coming)
Still had some time so decided to go to far east plaza to try my luck.
AND GUESS WHAT!? I FOUND IT!!! hahahaha bought it at $32.

Head back to orchard to meet
michelle, xiaoping, pangloong and darren.
Went to Harry's Bar.(Darren's recommandation)
Okay la not that bad.
Just when it comes to the ordering part._.
Say what i got flamming face keep wanna order smth related to flam for me
hahahahaha situation got kinda funny after that :P
In the end, got myself a strawberry margarita!(:
PangLoong got himself a flamming shooter in the end.
Worse Part had yet to come! GRAVEYARD! Luckily there's four of us sharing.
Had Wendy's after that. Cab home at 2plus.
Slept for 1hr30mins and head to work.
TIRED MAX NOW I SWEAR!!!

Photobucket

No comments: