Saturday, June 16, 2012

Birthday & Meet up!

15.06.12 Friday.

Happy Belated Birthday Cloudyy Brother !


Photobucket

Really very sorry for the extremely late present !
I'm glad that you like the food =D
You know what. You're really a great person !
Throughout the 3 years people change, and yes both of us changed too.
But to me you're always that great guy i know 3 years ago !
No matter what happen that fact that you're my beloved brother will never change(:
Compare to you obviously i can't give you advice because it's always you giving me.
BUT in any case you need me, as a listening ear or whatever, i'm just one phone call away(:
I know recently lot's of shitty stuffs had happen to you, and to be honest,
i really don't know what to say to cheer you up because i've went through that
few months ago and i know it won't do any help.
Yes, it's gonna be hard but i trust that you'll get over it and get back up soon !
What doesn't kill you make you stronger(:
Cheer up alright! Looking forward to our day out on 21 !

With Lovessssssss !
Your awesome sister hahahaha !

Photobucket
My forever so cute brother :P

Lot's of stuffs on this week ! There's a mini sec sch gathering tonight !
Will blog about it tmr morning ^.^ Look forward to it yeah !

No comments: