Friday, June 29, 2012

Birthday!

28.06.12 Thursday.

Happy 18th Birthday Michelle !

Haha! welcome to 18th. Cannot say xiaoping and me old liao
cause you're 18 as well alr =P
well I really hope your love life will go well la~
Glad that you've forget about that jerk. There's better one outside
and you definitely deserve so much better (:
You've always been a good friend who give good advises so yeah
i wanna thank you for that(:
All the best in your studies alright!
I know it's kinda stress but i believe you can make it through! Jiayous!!


Okay, so it was my off day and i had a job interview.
It's at genting lane. dam far i swear.
come to think of it, why is all my work place so dam far away!?!?
But oh well at least the pay's not bad.
After interview went to ION orchard to wait for mich.
I was literally on fire cause i waited for mich so dam long
and the problem is my phone's dying on me.
So yeah kinda flare up. Sorry mich =(
after that decided to meet at bugis.
Mich bought a dress. then we went back to woodlands to meet xuewen.
Had dinner together, chit chat for a while and went home (:


Photobucket

No comments: