Monday, July 30, 2012

Skin allergy

Wondering why do i have the time to blog?
HAHA! cause i got 5days mc-.-

Went to facial last Saturday and apparently then chemical they use
i'm allergic to it.. so yeah my face is swollen, red plus itchy.
I swear it's super scary.. when i saw myself in the mirror i cried so hard.
MY FACE LITERALLY CHANGE SHAPE AND LOOK!

After that my dad brought me to the doctor..
Had injection, he gave me medication and cream to apply too.
Have to avoid sunlight as well so i have to stay at home for 5 days-.-
Bored die me but oh well use this opportunity to rest :P

Oh as i was watching show and came across to this song..
By Derrick Hoh our Project superstar. It's very nice i personally feel
so i shall share it with you guys here.
Hope you'll like it!
It'll be in the next post. with lyrics included! :D

No comments: