Sunday, May 06, 2012

New hair style! Get well soon Brother!

04.05.12 Friday.

It's my off day!!
Went for a jog after i woke up.
1 1/2 round and i'm down :(
Gotta work harder already.. I don't wanna grow fat like seriously...
Ran for 1 1/2 round and walked for the other 1/2
after that went home to shower and prepare to go out.

Went to far east at 330pm to get my hair fixed!
wanted to do a rebonding but my hair stylist insist that i should listen to him
he said he got a hair style in mind for me alr..
so okay fine i shall take the risk and try.
AND it turn out NICE!
hahahaha although it cost me a bomb but it's all worth it!

Oh! and while i was preparing to go out, my sister called.
Brother was sent to hospital cause he fractured his hand.
Was shocked! after knowing what happened,
I was real mad with the boy who landed my brother in such state.
but well.. it's accident and i believe he doesn't want this to happen as well.
shall forgive him..BUT if i happen to know that he did it on purpose.
He's gonna get it from my sister and me man!


Photobucket
My new hair style! look like mushroom right? hahahaha
oh well doesn't matter at least it look better than before(:

Photobucket
get well soon my dear brother...
sorry about this not so nice picture haha he's camera shy LOL

No comments: