Friday, May 11, 2012

Shopping for Deco. & Birthday!

10.05.12 Thursday.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEANNETTE!

Happy 12th Birthday Jeannette.
I'm sorry i couldn't visit you when you're hospitalize.
Hope you're recovering well. Take good care of yourself alright.
Stay healthy. All the best in your studies as well.
Work hard and get a good PSLE cert(:
(Purple is your fav colour if i didn't rmb wrongly right?) ^^

Went to Sembawang shopping centre with sister.
Had lunch at Aston again! LOVE their food heehee~
After that head down to DAISO for our room decoration!
They're moving in soon!! Looking forward to our new room!

After that went back for dinner and wait for grandma to cook brother's soup.
Brought it back home for brother.
SMTH EPIC HAPPENED on the way home.
Was walking and suddenly got stalked by a cat.
Freaked my sis and me out then I asked my sis, do we have fish?
For that moment we thought we don't
THEN suddenly i thought didn't we had fish soup for dinner?
OMG that cat got x-ray eyes!? o.o
Then my sister told me brother's soup was fish soup also.
And so we ran._. dam epic can! Laughing likea mad though out the way home x.x
His hand is recovering alr. On cast now.
Hopefully the next visit to the doctor will be good as well.

Alright pictures time!


Photobucket
Our drinks!

Photobucket
Sorry about the unglamness of the food>.<' we ate half way then realize we didn't take the picture of it. Sister had fried chicken while i had hickory bbq chicken ^.^

Photobucket
My sister and me. People say we look like twins? o.o
hahaha but i don't think so =P

No comments: