Friday, May 18, 2012

Pixie Lott's Autograph Session!

17.05.12 Thurday.

Photobucket


Suppose to meet michelle at 6pm at bugis
but she was held up in school.
In the end reached at 640pm.
I was there on time so i queue up first~
She nearly gave me a heart attack because everything was about to start
and i kept moving more and more inside.
FINALLY she came!! hahahaha
EPIC moment when we have to climb across the barrier ._.
Waiting waiting for so long PIXIE LOTT finally came!!
I swear she's so gorgeous!

After the autograph session, went to some bubble tea shop
there's tables and chairs so mich and me bough smth and chill there.
Lots of catching up!! Miss this girl so much~
after that bough some finger food and head home(:

Pictures time!

Photobucket

Photobucket
ignore that stupid face of mine. My pretty girl! <3

No comments: