Monday, June 04, 2012

Birthday & Out with BFF

03.06.12 Sunday.

Happy Birthday Gavin Lim my dear brother !!


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Happy 12th Birthday brother!
Eh dude! PSLE this year you better work hard uh!
I know recently too much had happen especially to our family.
Don't get too affected by it okay! You still have us!
Though we're not that close but still anything you can look for me!
If you're not comfortable talking to me can find amy(:
Don't keep everything to yourself alright!
Good Luck in your studies! I'll get you smth if you get good grades!
Love you!!

Photobucket


Had work in the morning ._. end work at 3pm
Head down to somerset to meet my baby girl ONGXUEWEN!
Shop around~ wanted to buy stuffs but can't find what we want
and some are over our budget -.-
so it's Flea > Cine > H&M > 313 somerset F21 > OC > 313 New Look > Harry's Bar
Oh! and this weijie say what see got fate bumb into each other anot since he's at town too
and yeah the places we're going is 80% the same BUT sadly we got no fate hahahaha!
In the end he was disappointed with fate ytd hahahaha cute sia!
after he left orchard alr still havent give up say see will bumb into each other on train anot
but in the end? he's on train while i'm still happily drinking with xw hahahaha!
Well oh well~ Will meet you soon okay! Smileeeeeee ^.^v
Had our dinner at Cine salad bar ! I swear it's crazy la! Look at the pic we took
The amount of food! x.x But luckily most of it is veggie!
Felt really bloated after dinner so we really walked a lot!
Over all we had lots of fun ! Looking forward to going out with her again!!
AND not forgetting out chatterbox's outing!
I wanna meet all my babies soon!!
Pictures time!!! ~

Photobucket
Before and After haha!

Photobucket
Outfit of the day!! haha :P

PhotobucketPhotobucket
My BFF! baby girl!


Joeven ng! I've got smth for you here ~
Look, i'm not someone worth you wasting time on.
You deserve better and you can definitely find someone better too.
More over friendship last longer isn't it (: we can be really good friends you know!
And now this is not important at all. Your health is more important than this k
Take good care of yourself first! Don't keep on having negative thoughts.
I've been through it 4years ago and i've survive it! So can you okay!
Stop telling me rubbish like you might not be able to live.
It's total bullshit! AND! STOP doing things that make your condition worst!
i'm really glad that you've decided to go for it

because that time no matter how hard i advice you, you seems to be firm with your decision.
Everything will be fine. ^^ I'll pray for you!

No comments: