Saturday, November 24, 2012

I'm Back. HELIPAD

HI! I'M BACK!!~

Photobucket

HAHA! for those who haven't seen me for quite some time, it's me up there :P
So glad that my hair is growing longer alr ^^ *why the hell did i even cut it in the first place!!!*
Back to topic, Well have to apologize for neglecting my blog for close to 4months. I swear i don't really have the time to update due to work and activities outside. SO, I'M SORRY! Alright so some updates of what happened.

1. I've change job, previous job as a sales coordinator's contract has ended. Now, i'm in my agent's agency helping out till end of this year. Work is okay but overall it's stressful especially now when our clients are preparing for festive. And now i'm really sick of talking on the phone-.-

2. I'm very sure that i'll be going back to school next year! Applying for event management course in ITE, wish me luck ya~ This is the course that i've always wanted to go so I hope everything will go smoothly and i'll be selected for this course!

3. Started clubbing like few month ago? It was Sept if i'm not wrong. Our first Club, and been a regular at HELIPAD! i swear this is the best club ever not sad to say that it's close now. their contract was over with central and they decide not to renew it. Well, those memories inside helipad will always stick around us.
Not forgetting those AWESOME PEOPLE that we met there, Sylvia and friends, Edward, all the bouncers, DJ Ohan, FangFang, the bar tender, Desmond, Nick & friends, Gabriel Raphael, Gabriel Ng, Wilson, Leslie, the managers there and last but not least the photographer! 
It's all of you that make our every visit fun!

PICTURES TIME!

MY BABIES AT HELIPAD!
Photobucket
Pictures took by the photographer at helipad <3 span="span"> data-blogger-escaped-br="br">
Photobucket Random pic that i pick out of all the times we went to helipad.

Photobucket

No comments: