Saturday, May 18, 2013

Apologie & Updates

Hi there! I'm back(:

I'm really sorry for not updating my blog for like half a year? OMG that's really long!
Okay apparently i was busy and when i got free time i was kinda lazy, that explain why my blog has been rotting up till now~ SORRY!!!

Haha! Alright shall update you guys about what's going on in my life over the past 6 months and now(:

okay so here it goes.....

Ended my year with Forte Employment Agency as an Employment Agent.  

- Spent my 2012-2013 Countdown at Sentosa with my lovely friends, though stuffs happened and it rain but overall was fun i guess. 

- Jan 2013, Start school at ITE College Central in Business Service Skills NITEC in Office.
 Also i've start working as a promoter in club (not a good and easy job though, but since i still party often my girls, why not?)

- March, Get into Bridge Leader (BL) in school, had my birthday celebrated with different group of friends too. Pictures will be up later(:

- April, Host Orientation for april intake students, and i made lots of friends! (Never regret joining BL, because of BL i get to meet and know lots of awesome people(: )

- May, which is the current month, rather a hectic month for me. All the projects due, tests and exams. Gotta say it's getting stressful moreover i got lots to worry about apart from studies.
Also would say that it's not a good month for me, too many things happened. Got offended somehow, Lost all my money today and project didnt really go well.

All i can say is i gotta stay strong because i have afford to breakdown now, it' not the time, i still got so many things not done yet, so many responsibilities...
Just wanna get over with SEM1 and hopefully i'll have a good rest on June and let SEM2 be a good one.

Alright enough of talking, it's pictures time.
Pictures speaks louder than words so i won't elaborate much.
P.S i'll upload it soon, gotta go to bed already because i'm having a job interview tomorrow~
Wish me luck alright!





No comments: